💻 Upcoming webinar:
“The less than 1% Club”: How to reach all SMEs?
Kevin Mole and Vicki Belt from the Enterprise Research Centre will present their latest findings on UK business support programmes designed to enable SMEs to achieve the UK Government target of reaching net zero by 2050. Their recent study shows that existing business support programmes for net zero reach less than 1% of the total SME population. In the webinar, we will discuss how policies can be designed to reach the remaining 99%.
Date: 27 November 2023, 2:00 – 3:00 pm CET (1:00 – 2:00 pm GMT)
This 10-part webinar series provides a platform for researchers and policy-makers to share experiences and explore new policy approaches to engage Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in the path towards climate-neutral economies. The series is jointly hosted by the Austrian Institute for SME Research and the Zero Emission Enterprise (ZEE) Network. The webinar series runs from November 2023 until February 2025.
👥 Who Should Attend: Our webinars are designed for researchers and professionals in the fields of climate policy and SME policy.
📌 What to Expect:
📍 Where? The webinars are held online via Zoom
Kontakt: Karin Bachinger
This webinar series is part of the “TranS4MEr” project funded by the Austrian Climate and Energy Fund.
For more information visit: https://www.kmuforschung.ac.at/12326-2/?lang=en